Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Enters all gifts and pledges, including matching gifts, stock gifts, credit card gifts, sponsorships and honorarium/memorial gifts with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Manages the donor acknowledgment process to ensure donors are acknowledged within a timely manner from when their gift was received.
- Serves as a liaison to the Business Office to coordinate the reconciliation of monthly and annual financials and assists with the annual audit as needed.
- Generates queries and reports in support of development activities using the Query, Export and Report Functions, including weekly and monthly reports for the advancement department to track fundraising results.
- Works with the VP, Institutional Advancement to fulfill requests for information that will be used to support individual projects and fundraising efforts.
- Manages all aspects of Raiser’s Edge.
- Prepares pledge reminders for annual, endowment and/or capital commitments.
- Maintains the integrity of the donor database through accurate, consistent and routine maintenance and upgrades. Stays abreast of Raiser’s Edge software updates and hardware recommendations.
- Maintains confidentiality of donor information at all times.
- Responsible for general administrative tasks and helping as needed greeting visitors, answering phones, and assisting administrative team members.
- Manage relationships with external service providers, e.g., printing services.
- Manage timely communications to social media platforms and website
Phone: (704) 369-2509
Fax: (704) 688-2960
617 North Summit Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28216