Become an Elon Partner
Elon Homes depends on its philanthropic partners to enhance the programs offered to the children served and to bridge the gap between the cost of providing care and the government provided reimbursements.
Support the Community Based Children 0-18
Please contact James Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help the children we serve. For example, you can:
- Become a foster parent.
- Donate much needed items from our wish list: clothing, car seats, baby toys, books.
- Become a mentor to a foster child in high school.
- Help with special events.
- Fulfill a Wish List at Christmas.
Support The Village Residents
We are currently seeking partners who would support our efforts at the Foster Care Village. Please contact April Rainer at email@example.com to:
- Hire a Village resident as an intern.
- Teach a life skill or hobby to residents on a one-time basis or longer term.
- Offer a job.
- Mentor a resident.
- Provide a Care Package.
Philanthropic gifts are needed to bridge the gap between the reimbursement rate for services and the actual cost to care for children and youth. This is the public/private partnership that is a cornerstone of American values.
- The gap is $100 per month for each child in community foster care.
- The gap is $250 per month for each Village resident (in the start-up year).