Become an Elon Partner
Support the Community Based Children 0-18
Please contact James Johnson at email@example.com if you can help the children we serve. For example, you can:
- Become a foster parent.
- Donate much needed items from our wish list: clothing, car seats, baby toys, books.
- Become a mentor to a foster child in high school.
- Help with special events.
- Fulfill a Wish List at Christmas.
Support The Village Residents
We are currently seeking partners who would support our efforts at the Foster Care Village. Please contact April Rainer at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Hire a Village resident as an intern.
- Teach a life skill or hobby to residents on a one-time basis or longer term.
- Offer a job.
- Mentor a resident.
- Provide a Care Package.
Philanthropic gifts are needed to bridge the gap between the reimbursement rate for services and the actual cost to care for children and youth. This is the public/private partnership that is a cornerstone of American values.
- The gap is $100 per month for each child in community foster care.
- The gap is $250 per month for each Village resident (in the start-up year).